Monday 28 April 2014

Books I am currently reading!

 The first book that i'm currently reading is Infinite by Jodi Meadows, the third and final book in the Incarnate trilogy. I am loving this book so far and i think it's going to end up being my favourite. I gave 4 cups of tea to the first two books in this trilogy and i'm hoping this will end up being 5 cups! 


The other book i am currently reading is The Summer Garden by Paullina Simons. This is the third book in the Bronze Horseman Trilogy which is an adult historical fiction series set in WW11. I loved both the first two books in this trilogy and gave them both 5 cups of tea. I put this one down because it's quite large (742 pages!) and after reading the first two back-to-back i needed a break from all the angst! I will definitely be finishing this one soon though! 


you can also find me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment