Sunday 27 April 2014

My Top 5 Trilogies!


This is a list of my top five favourite trilogies that are either completed or are going to be this year! 


Across The Universe is one of my favourite sci-fi trilogies of all time! The books are set on a spaceship called Godspeed, which has left earth in search of a new home. The main character, Amy is frozen onboard along with both her parents, but is awoken fifty years too soon, why? You'll have to read and find out! This novel is filled with mystery and intrigue with just a hint of romance. I would recommend this trilogy to anyone who enjoys Y/A sci-fi. 
Though this trilogy isn't yet complete, I absolutely loved the first two books and i have high hopes for the final of this trilogy! This is a Dystopian Y/A novel about kids with 'super powers'. I highly recommend this trilogy to everyone!
I'm sure everyone on the planet has heard of The Hunger Games! And i'm positive i don't have to tell you what it is about. I just couldn't leave it out of my top 5, because it is one of my all time favourites.
Another trilogy that is wildly popular, The Infernal Devices is a prequel trilogy to The Mortal Instruments series. I actually ended up enjoying this trilogy more that TMI and it was so addictive that i read all three within 4 days! TID is a Y/A fantasy steampunk novel set in 1878. 
The Shatter Me trilogy is probably my favourite trilogy ever. I love everything about these books. Tahereh Mafi's writing style is so majestic and unique that i fell in love with this series from the very first page. I really enjoyed the characters in these books as well, especially Warner and Kenji and i have no doubt i'll be re-reading this trilogy over and over again. I recommend this trilogy to everyone! However is it very romance-centred so if you're not into that, maybe this trilogy isn't for you. 

Thanks for reading! 
You can also find me on:





No comments:

Post a Comment