Monday 30 June 2014

Currently reading

Hi Everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts, uni has been hectic with exams and all, so I haven't been doing much reading lately. I wanted to get a review done today but that just didn't happen, due to the fact that I haven't finished any books! So I thought i'd just share what i'm currently reading. 


I thought i'd share what i'm reading for my psychology class at the moment. This was my textbook i've been reading throughout the semester and i'm now using it for my exam revision! It's actually a very interesting book and i've enjoyed reading about all different aspects of psychology. 


This is one of the books i'm currently reading and i'm highly enjoying it. I'm over halfway through so i'm hoping i'll be able to finish it and get a review up soon! This is the sequel to Gabriel's Inferno, which I LOVED. 


Another book that I am currently reading. I was asked to review this book by the author and i'm about halfway through and i'm liking it so far! I'm hoping to finish this one this week as well. 

I go on holidays after Thursday so i'm hoping i'll be able to read a lot more and take out a big chunk of my TBR pile!

You can also find me on:



No comments:

Post a Comment